Skip to content
CHIKO Photovoltic Cable
- Conductor: Tinned Annealed copper
- Insulation: 120°CXLPE, black
- Jacket: 120°CXLPE, black
- voltage 600/1000V temperature120°C
- Specifically designed for connecting photovoltaic system components inside and outside of building and equipment with high mechanical requirements and extreme weather conditions. For permanent installations.
- Cable made of electron-beam cross-linked insulation and coating; high resistance against heat, cold, oil, abrasion, ozone, UV and weather; with improved reaction in case of fire; low smoke, halogen free, flame free, flame retardant; flexible, easy to strip, very low space requirement, extremely mechanically robust, very long lifetime.